Getting started with assignments (in A109)
It is important that students have at their disposal a range of strategies for planning any kind of academic assignment. They should be aware of the kinds of information they need to assemble in order to get started, as well as what the expectations will be in terms of writing and referencing. They need to have an understanding of sources/resources of help available, whether print, digital or human.
The aim of the workshop is to enable students to effectively plan any assignment and to understand why planning is critical to success.
This workshop will take place in A109
By the end of the session students will:
● Have an awareness of the basic structure of an assignment
● Have an awareness of different stages for assignment planning
● Be aware of standard do’s and don’ts of academic writing styles
● Be aware of support routes for assignment planning/drafting/checking
Related LibGuide: Workshop: Getting Started with Assignments by Aaron Burrell
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Do Not Use
- University of Suffolk Ipswich
- Assignment Planning